My First Blog Post

This is a drawing I made of SpongeBob. I first saw SpongeBob when it came on the TV. I decided to draw that.  I was looking at pictures of SpongeBob and started sketching it out. I saw a funny photo of SpongeBob with hair and I used that as a reference. Then I added color. After the third try I found the right color. I layered the color pencils and markers to get the color I wanted. Once I finished that, I had to find a green or an orange pencil for the holes in the sponge. It took me some time to find the right color. But I eventually found it.

I had lots of fun making the first SpongeBob. I wanted to make more. Here are some other versions of SpongeBob I made. The one above is glitching SpongeBob.  The one below is SpongeBob with a scarf.

I wanted to make other characters from SpongeBob too, so I drew Patrick. It did not take me as long because I drew SpongeBob before. It was really fun to make them. I made a few different versions of Patrick too. Here are some of the pictures I drew. This one is the first Patrick I made.I made a few more too but this is the first Patrick I made up above.

Written by:

2 Comments

1. 31jalenc
    10/14/2022
    Reply

This is really nice Navya. I like all of the drawings but I love the glitched SpongeBob one. I learned that you are an amazing artist and you are way way better than me . Keep going in art your great.

2. 31ninam
    2/10/2023
    Reply

Wow Navya. You’re really good at drawing its so cool. I wish I could draw like that.