Paper Stars

Paper Stars

Paper stars are super fun and easy to make. The things you need to make them are paper, scissors, markers and tape. The first thing is your going to  cut your paper until you have thin long pieces of paper. If you want to have your a paper star a color. Then your going to color the paper any color. Don’t forget to color both sides of your paper. Or you can get already colored paper and use that. Next you are going to make a loop and put the other end though the loop. So it becomes a not. when you are tying the not be carful at the end because once you see pentagon you smash it down so it becomes flat. It should look like this

Then you are going to rap the paper around the pentagon and switch witch way the paper is turning every time when you do that. Once you start running out of paper you can tape it down on to the pentagon.

After that you can pinch the edges. It should puff up and become 3D. When you pinch the edges you want to pinch it when your fingers are facing the point of the star.

A really fun way to store them is in a clear jar so you can see all the colors of your paper stars.

Written by:

3 Comments

1. 31lucyf
    11/2/2022
    Reply

This is where I will come when ever i forget how to make a paper star ⭐️. I know that you taught some of us how but I forgot now I remember again. I can’t wait to see what you post next.

2. 31ninam
    2/10/2023
    Reply

I loved this Navya! I can’t wait to make one! That’s super cool.

3. 31janeeg
    2/10/2023
    Reply

That’s AWSOME Navya’s can you show me how to do one cause i would love to have one 🙂